martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

The time it happened... by Mila

Today my dad is still working on his time machine . I don't think it will work . "oh no!" my dad put spray paint in the engine !Oh my now it is floating!! Ok I take that back it is working...

 Son:  "Dad did you mean to do that? "
 Dad: "Yes son I did mean to put spray paint in the engine."
 Son: "So Dad does that mean we will go forward in time?
 Dad: " Yes son."
Son: "Ok this day keeps getting weirder. Oh my God! Dad I think we are in the future.Dad  I can see so many machines."
Dad: "Son I told you it would work".
Son: "But Dad how do we get back home?"
"I think, I think... we don't have a home, we will have to rent a hotel!"
Son: "Oh Dad you are so crazy! I mean how do we get to mom and Lizzie."
Dad: "Son all I need is spray paint."
Son: |"Dad there is one problem. How do we get spray paint?"
"Spray Paint?" said a man dressed in a black dress. "We have plenty of spray paint"
 Son and Dad: "Oh good!"
.......

Dear Diary,
We are back home and we are safe but there is one problem. I have a baby sister. Now my little sister is two years old, and she is so weird. My mom says she is new hope, but I think she is like a hurricane. I still don't understand why time passed so quickly when I came back from the future.

"Oh no, Sofia don't chew on my remote control!"

The End.




                                                                                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario