jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

The crazy tomato sauce machine by Mahala


Dad: Today everything will change.
Me: Do we have to move?
My brother Kilo kept singing little songs, when we got to the newIhouse.
I went upstairs into my room and there was a machine.
I asked my mom if it was hers...
Mom:no it isn't mine,ask dad if it is his.
I asked dad if it was his....
Dad: Yes it is mine but don't touch the blue button.
I put up my things and moved the machine into the corner.
The next day when I was sweeping I accidently pushed the blue button!

And for a week now every 1 minute it explodes with tomato sauce... it floods our house and prevents us from leaving.
Now after two weeks we can finally go outside.
Kilo: We can finally go outside!
We all went outside...

Me: Dad where are we?
Dad:I think we are in the future.
Me: Where are mom and Kilo?
Dad told us that we would need to build a whole new time machine.

Me: Dad we need to find tomato sauce to make a time machine.
Me: Where are we going to find tomato sauce in the future?
Dad: We will have to find tomatoes and make the sauce.

1 month later...

Dad: We have been working on it for a month and finally our new machine is working!
Me: Well let's go home!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario