martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

Diary of a Plane by Gwendolyn

Today my mother is out of town and my parents are divorced. I am very lonely today. I have white skin and you can find copa airlines written on one of my sides. It is so weird that my mother always sings: "feeding time!" And she always says: " I'm the loveliest girl in  town."
I am very sad because my pet cat ran away. Well I never liked my dad anyway , he is always so weird when he sprays me with blue spray paint. I don't really have an engine yet . Yesterday I saw people coming with an engine and they are working on it right now. And my mother probably sent them. I am flying to New Mexico tomorrow . I am quite scared to go on my first flight.
After the flight I had 8 more flights to go. My very crazy parents said I was moving just yesterday.
I tried to tell my mother I don't want to move because I like the airport a lot. Well.. it's just that I have a huge case of home sickness. My parents said we are moving to Hawaii! but my mother did not care about that.

The End




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario